September 9, 2016

GATHER

It's been a long time since I've been able to take some time for myself. My move is finally finished and I feel like I can breathe again. 

We were in our house for almost 30 years and it was a phenomenal task getting out of there. Talk about downsizing. Oy!

There's still unpacking to do and a full time job to get to, but at least I'm settled. Mind you, I've forgotten everything I've learned in my photography class and will have to start from the bottom again. Almost couldn't figure out how to post my photo on Instagram, that's how behind I am. 

Took this shot on my tiny condo balcony for Kim Klassen's prompt called, Gather. I found these lovely acorns and leaves on one of our evening walks with little Clare. She's quite enjoying condo life and the role of city doggie. Funny, all that worry for nothing.