March 5, 2016

MORNING TEA & PAUSE


Photographed some daffodils yesterday that were tight as little knots when I bought them. The florist advised me to place them in warm water so they'd open faster. And poof, so exciting, a few hours later they were blooming right before my very eyes! I found that lovely old glass vase at the junk store for a buck and a half. Can't beat that for a bargain. 
The other exciting thing was spotting a gorgeous Bald eagle outside my window. Too bad I wasn't a little faster with my camera! 
I love the light coming through the space, so romantic. 
There's nothing nicer than spending a sock-footed morning on your own with a hot cup of tea, reading a favourite magazine. 
The daffs not so full in this photo but they're starting. 
Here's a cute little knitted bunny tea cozy I made. She's a honey bunny, dressed as a bumble bee.
Orange sunshine, sweet and delicious makes me want to bake orange muffins or bread or something just as wonderful.  
Now to my worn but loved, cozy chair by the window. Ahhh, tranquility.