November 8, 2010

The Universe Opens

Things are really starting to happen. The other day I was working on my site and couldn't figure out why my changes weren't showing up. I quickly dashed off an email to the Yola support people, then promptly forgot about it and went about my day. Later that evening I got a reply with the first sentence saying, in nice, big bold letters:
First of all, your rabbits are absolutely darling! followed by some reasons why I could be having trouble. I was thrilled! Somebody noticed me! Trouble? What trouble?

In the meantime, I'd realized I had forgotten to hit the, 'publish to web button'. Oh Lordy, now I have to fess up! I immediately sent off another email explaining how silly I felt, that I was new to the computer and explained what had really happened. The support expert kindly responded telling me not to feel silly. It was a common mistake.

The next part made me bounce off the walls, thank heaven no one was there. She asked me if I'd be interested in having my site featured on their blog! Boing! Boing! Boing! (me bouncing off the walls).
How utterly delicious! Thank you, Universe.