December 22, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus

Here comes Santa Claus,
Here comes Santa Claus, 
Right down Santa Claus Lane...

I can't believe another year has almost come and gone. Time for a resolution or two. First, I think I shall resolve to believe in myself they way I used to believe in Santa Claus. Yes, I shall be Santa Claus to me everyday! Done! Well, that was easy, although it could get a little pricey.

I have to say this past year has been one of the most exciting times of my life. I've completed a business course, met many wonderful new friends and mentors, come out of my shell (that's a biggy) and started a fun creative business. I'm not sure where it's going, but I think I'll let it take me as far as I can go. Resolution two, get out of my own way! Huh! I'm getting good at this. 

Here's wishing you all a fabulous Christmas and a happy and bright New Year! 
xo Lenore