February 22, 2011

Bunny Jumble


I don't know why I'm having such a hard time posting to my blog. I think I'm afraid. Afraid it's not interesting enough, afraid of sticking my beak out and falling flat on my face. Afraid, afraid, afraid. A big fat chicken, that's what I am. Well, at the risk of sounding boring I think I'll talk a bit about what I've been doing. 

I got my Etsy shop up, although the shelves are bare. Knitting is time comsuming. But the banner's cute. 

                                                                 Rare Rabbits Etsy Shop

                                                        
I also managed to create an Amazon Bookstore for my website. Meaning a person can purchase books from Amazon through it.


I added my Redbubble Shop to the greeting cards section of my website. I'm waiting for the nice weather to take more photos. 

I joined a few groups on LinkedIn to see if I can find people who enjoy the same things I do. I'm feeling a little lost at the moment, sort of like my bunny jumble up there. And it's down to days to see if I made it through to round 2 of the novel writing contest. That's about it for now, little Clare needs a run in the woods (so do I).

xo Lenore