June 26, 2011

Summer

 I thought I'd better post something before I forget how. I'm almost finished the Sailor Bunny I've been working on and once that's done I think I won't be taking on any more custom orders for the summer. Hopefully that'll give me time to work on some new product designs and get a few more illustrations together.  
 This is the spot David is going to put my lovely brick patio so that every time he mowes the grass my lawn furniture doesn't end up in my garden til the next time. I'm so excited about it, I think it would be a great place to work on my illustrations. All the flowers will be right there and ready to draw.
I managed to plant a few of them this morning but hurt myself somehow and now I'm hobbling around. Maybe my body's telling me to get back in front of the computer and finish my new website. I've been trying to give the old one a little more pizazz.  
Looks like David got a little carried away with his digging. I don't think I'm going to see my patio this week like he said.
Smile much? Clare enjoying a break with her dad. 
 My pretty monkey girl with little Gorilla eyes. 
Getting a nice face rub from mummy while I knit. At least I'm getting something done. 
 Looking happy and wondering when we're going to the park next. 
 Shiny as an olive. 
Hope everyone has a wonderful lazy summer full of sun and happy times. 

 Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.--Pooh's Little Instruction Book by A.A. Milne