July 2, 2011

Calling All Ensigns!

The state of my patio today. Wont be long now. David kind of got side tracked because the neighbours asked him to help build a fence. It'll be so nice to have a fence too. I wasn't expecting that. 
 
 A bit of inspiration to help me finish my latest order. This guy's a little bigger than my usual rabbits.
I thought he should have a boat so I'm carving one out of sculpey while I watch the new fence go up and dream about my patio.
I think I'd better quit fiddling. Sculpey's pretty soft stuff and I don't want to wreck it. I've already done that, twice. 
Here it is ready for the oven. A little paint, some sanding and presto, a toy boat! Say that three times fast.  
    
The latest member of the Rare Rabbits crew:
Ensign Busby Edgewater

With a cozy hug from little sister Bella, Busby hopes his mother doesn't forget his shirt before he ships out. Also, a big believer of the insights of Winnie the Pooh, Busby tells Bella...

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, if we're apart. I'll always be with you. -- Winnie the Pooh. 


And your brother, Busby.