November 4, 2014

StrawBunny Tea Cozy!



I haven't had a lot of time for knitting or blogging or anything since starting a new job this year.
And I've been slowly realizing that with working full time I probably wasn't going to be able to make my bunnies anymore. 
 Then surprisingly a wonderful thing happened. When I showed my boss a couple of bunnies, she loved them and wanted to sell them in her market! 
 I can't tell you how happy I felt, how uplifting it's been knowing there's is still hope for my little knitted bunnies. 
So here I go, back in the saddle with this darling StrawBunny Tea Cozy. An original pattern created by me that sits proudly on the market shelf at Krause Berry Farms and Estate Winery. Watching the goings on and just waiting for a new home and a lovely teapot to warm. 
( Knitted Strawberry pattern by PezDiva
 It's funny how a little ray of sunshine changes everything. Here's a peek at PoinsettiaBunny Cozy almost finished and in a few days will be ready to keep StrawBunny company for a while. 
Just call me, Ol' lightning fingers.