April 26, 2012

Illustration in Progress

Another Illustration Friday.com, attempt. I'm a little late this week, there's been a lot going on. Did I say a little late? I mean, very. As in, very, very late, they're changing the word tomorrow! Better late than never, so they say. I'm really trying to stick to my guns about practising. Now, if I can just remember how to post it to their site again, I'm good.

As I mentioned, my computer went on the blink this week and I spent the first three days trying to fix it. Well, I didn't actually try to fix it, I just stewed. Then after many, many hours on the phone with tech support of every ilk, I miraculously landed a genius from Apple named Kevin. But I think I shall rename him, 'Kevin the Computer King', it's only fair. He spent hours on the phone with me and fixed it! Oy!

 Then there was creating my new website. It's almost done, one page left to add, though I'm going to post it the way it is, Rare Rabbits Designs. Also, I've started a new online surface design course. I'm working towards improving my design and drawing skills so that I can add my own fabric line to my Rare Rabbits Shop. Oops, almost forgot. I have to go now, I have another webinar to attend this afternoon. Oh dear, I think there should be lunch in there somewhere.