June 5, 2012

Nothin' Spells Lovin' Like a Pie From the Oven.

My studio got a little messed up with all the sanding and painting I did today for this photo shoot, but all things considered I think it turned out pretty well.  I redid a few things for Sally's kitchen, like painting the furniture and making the wall art from vintage seed packet pictures. And my cute sculpey pie is a perfect prop. I'm going to try and build a full kitchen with a sink, stove and a bigger hutch but I'll have to exaggerate the finishing details. I see from the photos my paint job doesn't show up that great. And of course there will be lots more little household items to include. 
The more I get into photographing these little bunnies for my greeting cards and stories, the more fascinated I become with this mini world.