February 17, 2016

Woodland Table Setting

  
Still working in Kim Klassen's fabulous studio courses. And today I shot one of Barb Brookbank's prompts. Table Settings. I thought about what kind of setting I'd like to have and brunch came to mind. I'd invite two of the funniest, most interesting, clever people I know.
Novelist, Billie Livingston who recently published The Crooked Heart of Mercy.
And her husband, screenwriter/actor/director Tim Kelleher who's busy writing a TV pilot.
Then I thought I'd invite two of the funniest, most interesting, clever people I don't know. Actor/comedian, Catherine O'Hara who plays Moira Rose from TV's Schitt's Creek.

And comedian/actor/director, Eugene Levy who plays Moira's husband, Johnny Rose. Boy, what I wouldn't do to get those four in a room together!
I'd feed them Krause Berry Farm's award winning wine with the label I designed printed on it.

They'd all love my pickled cucumbers. 
They'll need plenty of napkins. 
 
Tempting sweets. 
More wine for this one. 
And salt of course, in case somebody should break out the Tequila.
Lots of laughs, 
 lots of toasts
and lots of great company!
That's the kind of afternoon I'd like to have.
(Pssst, Billie also happens to be my sweet little sister.)