March 5, 2011

Coral Even Outshines the Flowers



Well, another bunny done. Two down and three to go. A group of five going to my dear friend Lisa, who owns Strung Out On Beads, a lovely bead shop in my town. She's been patiently waiting forever and now that school is over I can devote most of my time to them. Although, I've just started a fabulous  E-course by Decor8 and I love it. 

 The Friday class was on photography, taught by the sweet and talented Leslie Shewring of A Creative Mint. I thought I could compose a pretty picture using some of the techniques I learned by adding some flowers, but little Coral here turned out to be a lot brighter than I thought. I can see I have a long way to go. I better study that class again. 

This rabbit was great fun to make and the funny thing is, none of these little bunnies ever turn out the way I think they're going to.  Always something happens at the end where they sort of pick their own style, demand it even. Stubborn little beasties.